Healing Horses Singapore operates an excellent livery centre and offer full facilities inclusive of full feed and care for horse and pony owners. We have designated grooms to assist you with the care and upkeep of your horse. Many of our livery owners are regular competitors on the competition circuit in Singapore.
Admission of any livery horse to Healing Horses is at the sole discretion of the Management Committee based upon the recommendations of the General Manager / Livery Manager / Riding School Manager.
- The Owner must be an Ordinary Member – Category B of Healing Horses Singapore.
- Applicants will be considered on a case-by-case basis and subject to the discretion of the Management Committee based on a number of factors that they determine. Healing Horses has the right to deny any application for livery. No horse is allowed entry to the Club without prior permission from the Management Committee.
- All applicants must complete a Stable Application form for their horse no later than one month in advance of the date it wishes to bring the horse to Healing Horses and the stable application must be approved by the Management Committee prior to the arrival of the Horse at Healing Horses Singapore.
- As long as the Healing Horses livery section is at full capacity, priority for waitlisted stable applications will be given to horse and rider combinations with experience at novice level dressage and 100cm showjumping.
Horse owners at Healing Horses can enjoy excellent facilities including but not limited to:
- Top quality outdoor arenas with excellent footing (sand/fibre mix). We have capacity to accommodate four (4) 60m x 20m dressage arenas at the same time as well as a 90m x 45m jumping arena. All arenas have excellent drainage and state of the art footing.
- Three (3) full sets of showjumping courses including 1 competition set.
- Quality Commitment
- An 8 bay Monarch Horse Walker
- 100 Stables
- Isolation Facility
- Farrier Station
- 15 Wash Bays for hosing and washing horses
- Miles of trails for hacking and trekking including jungle trails and ‘Heath Track’
- Riders Café with Member’s Balcony
- 2 Lunge Arenas